Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 3 - I'm in NYC planning my travels. The idea is to stay vague with just a few set plans. By doing that I have the flexibility to stay in one place the whole trip or just travel everyday to a new town. I have a feeling that I'll do a combination and be drawn to places other travelers recommend. I'm bringing two Lonely Plant guide books "Thailand" & "Vietnam, Cambodia, Loas & Greater Mekong". Another must do during my travels is pack light and stay light. Here is my inventory. All of which fit into a day pack size bag.

Inventory: Passport & copies of important documents, notebook, security wallet, 3 zip lock baggies, Compass, ImodiumA-D, Floss, Q-tips, nail clippers, tooth brush & paste, eye drops (no more contacts!), first aid, iodine, bug spray, sunglasses, pack towel, 2 pair socks, 1 shirt, 1 shorts, 1 pants, 2 trash bags, head lamp, tons of camera gear(canon 5D, 24-70L F/2.8), shoes, flip flops, novel, stuff sack, dry bag, pen.

No comments: