Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 21 - In the morning I took a bus to the train station and left my baggage with the left baggage people. Whom tried to get in my bag at some point during the day with no success. Due to my nifty pack safe device. I recommend a pack safe to anyone traveling with valuable gear (camera's, climbing gear, etc). One of the experiences I wanted to have in Bangkok was to ride the Subway and Sky train system around the city. So I went to a couple different park close to the train stops. On the way I stopped at MBK a hug shopping mall. I wanted to get a polarizing lens for my camera. Turned out my debit card still wasn't working and i hadn't brought my credit card with me. In the end I got a polarizer but the cheapest one I could find.

Got on the sleeper train to Nong Khai headed for Loas. First time on a sleeper train riding second class. Got the top bunk with very unsocial lady below me. A few Aussie got drunk into the night. I had to conserve baht till the debit thing got worked out.

No comments: