Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 17 - Moved into Rob's place. He's house sitting for a friend and has plenty of floor space. Rob took me around on his motor bike and showed me the high lights of town. Lots of great hidden coves with small beaches and great snorkeling. I found out that you can't breath salt water today. First time snorkeling in a long while. Today I got to meet some more of Rob's friends. One of whom is Rich a bar owner in need of some pirate flags from the states. The one flying over his bar was brought over by a Gila hotshot a few years back and is in need of replacement. I've emailed Alex who's headed to Phayam in February about acquiring a new flag or two. After the island tour I rented a motor bike for the next three days so I can cruise the beaches on my own.

No comments: