Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 26 - Rented a Bicycle again today. Made plans to take a two day hill tribe trip with Green Discovery while cruising around. Leave tomorrow @8:30am. Got interested in going to a good ride to get some much needed exercise so I headed to the mountains near by the city. Found a dirt road that looked like fun and took the little fixed gear bike to the top. I must look funny on it since all the bikes here are designed for shorter people. The views were not spectacular but I had fun. The wheels were so out of true going down the mountain that they looked like they might just fall apart. Oh and the brakes didn't barely work. Oh and the road was under construction. The Beer Laos I got at Tee's restaurant afterwards was spectacular. Took some pictures of the night market and the sun setting behind clouds over the Mekong river.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking around for such information and I can say that your posts are very nice. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You know, I can find a lot of interesting information in your posts, and I think all do. But, it's a pity that "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."