Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Bubbles are rising! The yeast is working on making alcohol after only two days. Hard cider is almost ready to be racked. That is when I get the sludge out of the bottom of the jugs. I guess that will be time for a first taste test. With luck it will be ready for thanksgiving.

In other news... My new thing is splitting wood. Its fun and I get to use my chainsaw on occasion. Also a great time to listen to bluegrass. Its just fitting.

Other new thing: Rowing at the Pittsford rowing club. They have indoor tanks for rowing practice. Dad and I go Tuesday and Saturday.

Keep up the PT. Fire season is never far away. Run, lift, Row, bike, chop and swim.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Are you in Rochester? How long will you be around?

Steve said...

Denaker? Is that you? Give me a call I'll be in town until after the holidays. 5th-15th of Dec I'll be in Seattle and OR. Then Thailand in Jan-Feb.